We invite you to initial and periodic health and safety training at the KURSO Training Center! We provide professional training for new employees and those already employed, as well as for employers and health and safety services. We provide low prices and convenient dates!
- initial OHS training and periodic OHS training
- program based on the current health and safety requirements
- open and closed courses
- time of classes adjusted to the course and the group
Initial OHS training
Initial OHS training is conducted before the employee is admitted to the workplace. They also apply to apprentices.
They are divided into two parts - general instruction and workplace instruction providing the employee with extensive knowledge and presenting the skills needed to safely perform their duties.
They provide knowledge on, inter alia, labor law, organization of safe and hygienic working conditions, hazards present at the workplace, means of individual and collective protection, methods of conduct in the event of accidents at work.
Periodic health and safety training
Periodic health and safety training courses are conducted to update and expand knowledge on occupational health and safety.
Initial training of workers employed in blue-collar and administrative and office positions is valid for a period of 1 year. After this time, it is necessary to perform periodic training. The following periods are then applied.
- workers employed in blue-collar positions - at least once every 3 years
- employees working in positions where there are particularly high risks to the safety or health of employees - at least once a year
- administrative and office employees and others not mentioned above - at least once every 6 years
- people who are employers and other persons managing employees - at least once every 5 years
- engineering and technical workers such as designers, technologists and production organizers, constructors of machines and other technical devices - at least once every 5 years
- OHS service employees and other persons performing the tasks of this service - at least once every 5 years
We encourage all those who want to take advantage of initial and periodic health and safety training to take advantage of our offer in KURSO Training Center.
The OHS course includes:
- theoretical classes
- teaching materials
- documents confirming training
Classes are conducted with an emphasis on comprehensive information provided. They allow participants to obtain a broad preparation for work in all positions in terms of health and safety.
Why is it worth choosing a health and safety course at KURSO?
- various dates of classes to choose from
- attractive course prices
- learning program compliant with the latest regulations
- experienced staff
- modern teaching methods
- open and closed classes
- many trained clients throughout Poland
Enroll in the course!
Information on current course dates can be found on our website. If you have any additional questions please contact us.
We also offer other classes, including UDT training for telehandlers, cranes of other types, overhead cranes, basket and scissor lifts and other equipment. Fire fighting, G1, G2, G3 courses are available from us, altitude courses, welding and welding courses, training for forklifts. The full offer is presented on our website.
Safety training - Warsaw and other cities in Poland - Kraków, Poznań, Lublin, Wrocław, Szczecin, Łódź - we cordially invite you!