The development of technology allows us to make our lives easier. The comfort of our lives is improving. In big cities, to see a taller building in its entirety, we often have to look high up. Construction is one example of rapid development. There are situations in which we enter high viewing floors to view the panorama. Usually, when traveling by elevator and climbing to the top floor, we are grateful for inventing the elevator and cannot imagine climbing the stairs to the very top.
In our SPA center, we conduct trainings, among others for crane operators, fiber optic welders, forklift operators and more. Our classes are conducted by experienced and qualified instructors who will provide you with the necessary knowledge. Our instructors conduct classes in a very professional and understandable way. We have a complete training infrastructure, incl. comfortable and fully equipped rooms for our students. We want our students to be active in class - therefore we use various innovative teaching methods. For several years, we have been running our training courses in cooperation with individuals and companies. We have been trusted by many clients, with some of them we have established permanent cooperation. We encourage everyone to enroll in our courses. On the SPA website, you can see the cooperation recommendations issued by our existing clients.
Construction crane - also known as an elevator, is a device installed permanently, used for vertical transport of people or goods, in cabins or on platforms. It stops on the levels (floors). In Polish law, the authorization to operate this type of elevators is required. For this purpose, you should complete a dedicated course and pass the UDT exam.
Lifts can be divided due to their application into:
- Passenger cars (including lifts for the disabled),
- Passenger and goods,
- Goods lifts,
Characteristics of lifts due to their use:
- Hospital crane - used to transport people, hospital beds and medical equipment,
- Passenger lift - it is used to move people vertically between floors, powered electrically or hydraulically, transport takes place thanks to rigid guides,
- Goods lift - without the right of people to enter the cabin and without internal control, it moves along vertical guides,
- Goods and passenger lift - used to transport goods together with persons responsible for its unloading,
- Construction crane - goods or passenger and goods, transport takes place in a cabin or on a platform
|TYPES OF LIFTS:||HOSPITAL LIFT||PERSONAL LIFT|
|CARGO LIFT||CARGO AND PASSENGER LIFTS||CONSTRUCTION CRANE|
During the course, course participants will be introduced to the following topics:
- Technical documentation - types and scopes of documentation,
- General information and technical supervision,
- Control devices,
- Security devices,
- Main groups of goods and passenger lifts,
- Dangerous damage, unfortunate accident - rules of procedure
- Operating rules,
- Duties and tasks of the elevator operator,
- Basic parameters of goods and passenger lifts,
- Occupational Health and Safety
During the course, each participant acquires full theoretical knowledge about the construction, classification and operation of devices. In addition, the classes conducted in a relaxed atmosphere allow you to master the operation of goods-passenger lifts to perfection. The knowledge gained during the classes allows you to pass the exam and obtain the appropriate qualifications.
Obtaining a decision by the investor authorizing the operation of the technical device is always required. The investor and architects must take into account a number of standards and requirements. Before starting the operation of a device subject to technical inspection, the operator shall report the device in writing to the competent body of the technical inspection unit. A positive result of the acceptance test will allow for the issuance of a decision authorizing the operation of the device.
Course participants should:
- Recognize threats in the performance of activities at a given position
- Use equipment and means of individual and collective protection,
- Observe the parameters when performing activities on a given position
- Perform activities in a given position properly
- Use the correct methods of performing activities in a given position
Requirements for candidates
- 18 years of age or older
- There are no health contraindications to work in this position
- Minimum primary education
The prices in our Center depend mainly on the number of people on the course. We have prepared attractive offers for larger groups! As one of the few, we can offer you very low prices for our training! Feel free to contact us!
After completing the training and passing the exam, the trainees will acquire qualifications in the field of goods and passenger lifts. During the classes, students will perform set tasks related to crane operation. A person who graduates training, should follow safe working methods. The crane license is valid for 10 years. After obtaining a positive result of the exam, a qualification certificate is issued authorizing the user to operate a given UDT device.
When all the procedures have been carried out without reservations, the authority of the competent technical inspection unit will issue a decision authorizing the operation of the device. Thus, it determines the form of technical supervision to be covered by the device. However, if the control activities show negative results of the tests and performed activities, the body of the competent technical inspection unit refuses to issue a decision authorizing the operation of the device.
|SIGN UP FOR OUR COURSES! ATTRACTIVE PRICES!|
Purpose of the training
The aim of the course is to obtain knowledge on the principles of maintenance and operation of a given transport device subject to technical inspection by the Office of Technical Inspection. The course is intended for employees working at workplaces in the implementation of vertical transport operations with the use of goods and goods-passenger lifts. Additionally, we prepare students for the operator license exam.
Benefits of the course
- Increasing competitiveness on the labor market,
- Attractive training prices,
- Comprehensive theoretical and practical preparation of the participant for the exam before the qualification committee under the supervision of experienced instructors,
- Possibility of training throughout the country,
- Guarantee of the highest quality services,
- The form of service provision tailored to the client's needs,
- Additional facilities for training participants, e.g. organizing a medical examination
Where can you find us?
Our main OSO Center is located in Warsaw, but it is not our only place. We work all over the country. We guarantee access for organized groups. In case of questions please contact us telephone.