We encourage you to take the course for a crane operator in KURSO Training Center - we guarantee our clients professional and comprehensive service focused on obtaining the authorization of the Office of Technical Inspection!
- complete preparation for the exam
- program based on the guidelines UDT
- theoretical and practical classes in categories II Ż and I Ż
- time of classes adjusted to the type of the course and the group
What does a crane operator do?
Cranes are devices used for material handling. They are mainly used on construction sites to assist in the handling of materials and structures. They are used regularly when working at height. The crane operator's task is to transport the ordered loads in accordance with the principles of occupational health and safety.
We distinguish two different categories of cranes according to the UDT classification.
- II Ż - mobile crane operator
- I Ż - operator of tower and rail cranes
Crane operator powers
To work with the use of a crane (crane) it is necessary to have the appropriate qualifications. They confirm the knowledge and skills of the crane operator who should follow the health and safety rules. The qualifications are obtained after training and passing the exam before the committee of the Office of Technical Inspection.
The conditions that must be met to participate in the course are:
- being 18 years of age or older
- at least basic education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
At the KURSO Training Center, we provide our clients with comprehensive service - we deal with theoretical and practical training of our students and prepare them professionally to take the UDT exam.
The course on the cranes includes:
- theoretical classes
- teaching materials
- UDT exam
- formalities related to taking the exam
Our instructors are people with extensive experience, qualifications, and appropriate training for students. They use modern training methods that allow them to achieve such good results.
Why is it worth choosing a course for a crane operator at KURSO?
- various dates of classes to choose from
- affordable course price
- study program compliant with the standards of the Office of Technical Inspection
- qualified staff with whom we have practically 100% passing exams
- interesting training methods
- open and closed classes
- many satisfied students all over the country
Enroll in the course!
Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us contact us via the form on the website or by phone.
We also conduct other UDT trainings, including for aerial work platforms and scissor lifts, overhead cranes, telescopic loaders, and various types of cranes. We also invite you to welding and welding training, altitude courses, training for forklifts, as well as for courses G1, G2, G3, OHS and fire protection. The full offer is presented on our website.
Cranes course - Warsaw and other cities in Poland - Kraków, Poznań, Lublin, Wrocław, Szczecin, Łódź - we cordially invite you!