We encourage you to take the course for a crane operator - goods and passenger lifts in KURSO Training Center. We provide professional training at attractive prices!
- full preparation for the exam
- program based on UDT guidelines
- theoretical and practical classes in categories II D and ID
- lesson time adjusted to the course and group
What does an elevator operator do?
Lifts are cranes used to move goods or people in a vertical plane. The elevator operator's task is to operate the device in accordance with health and safety requirements. Elevator operators find work in many plants, including construction sites.
We divide the lifts into two categories according to the classification of the Office of Technical Inspection.
- II D - goods and / or goods and passenger construction lifts
- ID - goods and / or hospital lifts
Powers for lifts - elevators
In order to operate lifts, it is necessary to hold the relevant authorisations issued by the Office of Technical Inspection. These are authorisations obtained after training and passing the UDT examination.
The conditions that must be met to participate in the course are:
- being 18 years of age or older
- at least basic education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
People who are interested in obtaining authorization to operate freight and passenger lifts are encouraged to participate in our training at the KURSO Training Center. We provide comprehensive preparation for the exam.
Course for cranes - lifts includes:
- theoretical classes
- teaching materials
- UDT exam
- formalities related to taking the exam
We use modern and proven teaching methods. Our instructors are qualified, experienced and prepared to conduct classes.
Why is it worth choosing course for a crane operator - elevators in KURSO?
- convenient dates of classes
- low cost of learning
- study program in accordance with the requirements of the Office of Technical Inspection
- experienced training staff, with whom we obtained practically 100% passing exams
- activating training methods
- open and closed classes
- many trained clients throughout the country
Enroll in the course!
We encourage you to sign up for classes with our Center - the current dates are presented on the website. If you have any additional questions please contact us.
In our Center, we also conduct other types of UDT training, including other types of cranes, overhead cranes, aerial platforms and scissor lifts, telescopic loaders. They are also available with us altitude courses, welding and welding courses, training for forklifts, as well as for courses G1, G2, G3, OHS and fire protection. The full offer can be found on our website.
Course for cranes - goods and passenger lifts - Warsaw and other cities in Poland - Kraków, Poznań, Lublin, Wrocław, Szczecin, Łódź - we cordially invite you!