We encourage you to take the crane operator course in KURSO Training Center - we guarantee our clients a professional and comprehensive service focused on obtaining permits UDT. We also provide low prices!
- professional preparation for the exam
- program based on UDT guidelines
- theoretical and practical classes
- lesson time adjusted to the type of course and group
What does a crane operator do?
Cranes are included in the category of cranes commonly used in short-term transport. They are used, among others, in shipyards, industrial halls, warehouses and landfills.
We divide the cranes into several categories according to the UDT classification.
- II S - devices controlled from the working level, stationary workshop cranes, hoists and winches of the II W category
- IS - devices controlled from the operator's cabin, winches and hoists in category IW and devices in category II S
Crane operator qualifications
To work as a crane operator, it is necessary to have the appropriate UDT qualifications - the Office of Technical Inspection. They are awarded after participating in the training for a crane operator and passing the exam.
The conditions that must be met to participate in the course are:
- being 18 years of age or older
- at least basic education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
If you are interested in obtaining a crane operator license, please take advantage of our offer at the KURSO Training Center. We train professionally, comprehensively and effectively.
The gantry course includes:
- theoretical classes
- teaching materials
- UDT exam
- formalities related to taking the exam
Our Center employs qualified and experienced instructors who provide education at the highest level. We use activating, accessible teaching methods that allow you to easily acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
Why is it worth choosing a course for a crane operator at KURSO?
- convenient dates of classes
- affordable learning price
- study program according to the requirements of the Office of Technical Inspection
- qualified training staff, with whom we obtained almost 100% passing exams
- interesting training methods
- open and closed classes
- many trained students throughout the country
Enroll in the course!
If you have additional questions about our classes, we remain at your disposal - please contact us.
At the KURSO Center, we also conduct other UDT trainings, including for aerial work platforms and scissor lifts, telescopic loaders, and various types of cranes. Our offer also includes welding and welding training courses, G1, G2, G3, OHS and fire protection courses as well as OHS services. The full offer is presented on the website.
Course for gantries - Warsaw and other cities in Poland - Kraków, Poznań, Lublin, Wrocław, Szczecin, Łódź - we cordially invite you!