All those who want to obtain the license of a forklift operator are invited to the course in KURSO Training Center. We provide our clients with comprehensive and professional service at low prices!
- professional preparation for the exam
- program based on UDT guidelines
- theoretical and practical classes in categories III WJO, II WJO and I WJO
- modern forklifts for practical classes
- lesson time adjusted to the type of course and group
What does a forklift operator do?
A forklift operator deals with forklift truck transport in warehouse halls, distribution centers, large-area stores, as well as in production and assembly halls. Its task is to safely transport products on pallets.
We distinguish different types of forklifts in terms of their design in accordance with the categories of UDT - Office of Technical Inspection.
- III WJO - guided and remote-controlled forklift trucks
- II WJO - forklift trucks with the exception of specialized devices
- I WJO - forklift trucks, including specialized ones: with an operator lifted with a load and with a variable outreach
Safe operation of a forklift truck requires from the operator appropriate knowledge and skills, which are confirmed by appropriate training and authorizations issued in accordance with UDT regulations.
The conditions that must be met to participate in the course are:
- being 18 years of age or older
- at least basic education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
If you are interested in obtaining a license for forklift trucks in the above-mentioned categories, we encourage you to take advantage of our offer at the KURSO Training Center. We guarantee comprehensive and professional service - passing the exam with us is no problem!
The forklift course includes:
- theoretical classes
- teaching materials
- formalities related to taking the exam
We use activating teaching methods. Our instructors are experienced, qualified people who provide full assistance in acquiring knowledge and practical skills in operating forklifts.
Why is it worth choosing a course for a forklift operator at KURSO?
- convenient dates of classes
- affordable price of the course
- extensive curriculum
- qualified training staff with whom we have practically 100% passing exams
- attractive training methods
- open and closed classes
- many trained students throughout the country
Enroll in the course!
We encourage you to enroll in the course together with our Center. If you have any additional questions please contact us - we will reply as soon as possible.
At the KURSO Center, you can also take advantage of other courses, including UDT for aerial work platforms and scissor lifts, overhead cranes, telescopic loaders, and various types of cranes. We also invite you to welding and welding training, altitude courses, G1, G2, G3, OHS and fire protection courses and we provide OHS services. The full offer is available on the website.
Forklift course - Warsaw and other cities in Poland - Kraków, Poznań, Lublin, Wrocław, Szczecin, Łódź - we cordially invite you!