KURSO Training Center invites you to course for scissor lifts (increases) taking place in Warsaw and other cities in Poland. We train professionally and comprehensively, and also at low prices!
- professional preparation for the exam
- program adapted to the requirements of UDT
- theoretical and practical classes
- lesson time adjusted to the type of course and group
What does a scissor lift operator do?
Scissor lifts, also called platforms, are devices for lifting objects and people to the appropriate height. It owes its name to the scissor structure of the base. Scissor lifts are used in many work at height, including construction.
You must have the appropriate qualifications to operate the scissor lifts. The operator of the lift should be familiar with the principles of occupational health and safety and technical supervision.
Permissions for aerial work platforms
To operate the device, authorizations granted by the Office of Technical Inspection are required. In order to obtain them, you should take part in the training, and then take the exam and pass it positively.
The conditions that must be met to participate in the course are:
- being 18 years of age or older
- at least basic education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
If you are interested in taking part in the scissor lifts course, we invite you to choose the KURSO Training Center. Our goal is to organize comprehensive classes for people who want to obtain UDT qualifications.
The scissor lift course includes:
- theoretical classes
- teaching materials
- UDT exam
- formalities related to taking the exam
We conduct modern and professional classes - our instructors are people with many years of experience who use activating teaching methods.
Why is it worth choosing a course for scissor lifts at KURSO?
- different dates to choose from
- low prices for classes
- a program that meets the requirements of the Office of Technical Inspection
- experienced staff ensuring practically 100% passing exams
- teaching methods that activate the participants
- open and closed courses
- many satisfied customers all over the country
Enroll in the course!
For additional questions about our offer we remain at your disposal.
We also encourage you to familiarize yourself with our other offer. We organize UDT courses on cranes of various types, cranes - lifts, telescopic loaders, overhead cranes and other devices. Our offer includes G1, G2, G3, OHS and fire protection courses, altitude courses, training for forklifts, welding and welding courses. The full offer is presented on our website.
Courses for scissor lifts - Warsaw and other cities in Poland - Kraków, Poznań, Lublin, Wrocław, Szczecin, Łódź - we cordially invite you!