We cordially invite you to the scaffold assembly course in KURSO Training Center - these are classes for people who want to obtain the qualifications of an assembler of metal construction and assembly scaffolding. We provide comprehensive and professional service at a low price!
- comprehensive preparation for the exam
- program based on the guidelines of the Institute of Mechanization of Construction and Rock Mining
- theoretical and practical classes
- duration adjusted to the type of course and group
What does a scaffold assembler do?
The scaffold assembler's task is to professionally assemble the scaffolding used for construction and assembly works.
The fitter is to properly assemble and disassemble the metal scaffolding in accordance with the standards. The assembler should also be able to use the technical documentation of scaffolding of various types and organize and control scaffolding assembly and disassembly works.
Scaffold assembler qualifications
The scaffold assembler should have theoretical skills related to scaffolding assembly and disassembly works, and should know how to perform these steps step by step. That is why, to work as an assembler of metal construction and assembly scaffolding, it is necessary to obtain the appropriate qualifications.
The conditions that must be met to participate in the course are:
- being 18 years of age or older
- at least basic education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
If you also want to gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills regarding the assembly and disassembly of scaffolding, we invite you to take advantage of our offer at the KURSO Training Center.
The scaffold assembly course includes:
- theoretical classes
- teaching materials
- an exam for an editor
- formalities related to taking the exam
In our Center, training for scaffolding and assembly scaffolding assemblers is conducted by experienced instructors who familiarize participants with a complete program based on the requirements of the Institute of Mechanization of Construction and Rock Mining. Classes end with practical and theoretical exams.
Why is it worth choosing the scaffold assembly course at KURSO?
- various dates of classes to choose from
- very attractive price
- scope of study in accordance with the program of the Institute of Mechanization of Building and Rock Mining
- prepared and experienced training staff, which translates into practically 100% passing the exams
- modern, interesting training methods for the participants
- open and closed classes
- many satisfied students all over the country
Enroll in the course!
If you have additional questions, we will answer them fully. We care about the complete satisfaction of our clients.
In our Center, you can also take advantage of other courses, including courses UDT for telescopic loaders, cranes of various types, cranes, aerial platforms and scissor lifts. We also offer training for welders, altitude training, G1, G2, G3, OHS and fire protection courses. The full offer is presented on our website.
Scaffold assemblers course - Warsaw and other cities in Poland - Kraków, Poznań, Lublin, Wrocław, Szczecin, Łódź - we cordially invite you!