We encourage you to enroll in the welder's course in KURSO Training Center. We conduct classes in order to obtain qualifications for welding HS, HM, HMS. We guarantee professional and comprehensive service at low prices!
- professional preparation for the exam
- program based on current requirements UDT
- theoretical and practical classes for HS, HM, HMS
- lesson time adjusted to the course type and group
What does a welder do?
A welder is a person who connects various metal elements using welding - heating them until they melt, and then pressing them together to join.
We distinguish various types of welding techniques, including electrical resistance, induction, ultrasonic, thermite, crush and gas, impact and friction welding, which are carried out with the use of special devices called welders.
Based on the welding methods used, several categories are distinguished in which welders are trained.
- butt heating element (HS)
- muff (polyfusion) heating element (HMS)
- electrofusion (HM)
- butt, muff and electrofusion (BUG Gazobudowa qualifications) (HS + HM + HMS)
- fusion and electrofusion devices (authorizations of the Office of Technical Inspection) (HS + HM)
- for people supervising the welding of thermoplastics (HS + HM + HMS)
Powers for welding
To become a welder, you must obtain the appropriate qualifications, which are granted by the Office of Technical Inspection. For this purpose, it is necessary to undergo training presenting information about standards, technical inspection, technical conditions for welding, and then take the UDT exam.
The conditions that must be met to participate in the course are:
- being 18 years of age or older
- at least basic education
- no health contraindications to work in positions.
We encourage everyone interested in obtaining the appropriate welding qualifications to take advantage of our offer at KURSO. We train quickly, effectively and cheaply!
The welder course turns on:
- theoretical classes
- teaching materials
- UDT exam
- formalities related to taking the exam
We use modern teaching methods and emphasize both theory and practice. Our instructors are people who know how to effectively prepare students for exams.
Why is it worth choosing a welding course at KURSO?
- convenient dates of classes
- very attractive prices
- a program that meets the requirements of the Office of Technical Inspection
- qualified staff and almost 100% passing exams
- attractive teaching methods
- open and closed courses
- many satisfied students all over the country
Enroll in the course!
In case of additional questions related to our training offer please contact us - our employees will be able to answer them exhaustively.
In addition to the presented course, you can also take advantage of other activities. We specialize in UDT training for cranes of various types, telescopic loaders, aerial platforms and scissor lifts, overhead cranes. They are also available from us altitude courses, welding and welding courses, training for forklifts, G1, G2, G3, OHS and fire protection courses. The entire offer can be found on our website.
Welding courses - Warsaw and other cities in Poland - Kraków, Poznań, Lublin, Wrocław, Szczecin, Łódź - we cordially invite you!