Our company organises training courses for operators, after which you can take an exam before the UDT in order to gain your licence. We have an experienced team of trainers, willing to share their knowledge during theoretical and practical classes. We offer open and closed training courses with travel to the customer!
The Office of Technical Inspection is an institution that keeps an eye on the safety of the installation and operation of technical equipment. In addition to the inspections themselves, they also carry out certification and training activities.
The Transport Technical Supervision is closely linked to the TDT. Any operator with a licence issued by the UDT can also operate machines supervised by the TDT.
UDT's main tasks:
- certification of the technical quality of systems in equipment,
- supervision and control of compliance with supervision and health and safety regulations,
- supervision of equipment,
- carrying out activities aimed at improving the qualifications of operators of machinery under the authority of the UDT,
- verification of machine manufacturers.
How do I obtain the qualifications granted by the UDT?
In order to obtain a forklift operator's licence, it is necessary to undertake a course consisting of theory and practice, followed by an examination before a UDT commission, the successful outcome of which leads to a certificate and the awarding of a licence, allowing work with the selected type of equipment throughout Poland.
There is, however, the possibility to get the qualification free of charge - the employer can organise the training at the workplace. However, it will only be valid at that location and if you wish to change jobs, you will need to take it again.
Types of training
However, before you receive training, it is worthwhile to get to know the types in more detail and choose the one that best suits the specifics of your work. The authorisations issued by the UDT are divided into three categories:
- power-driven forklift with boom,
- a power-driven forklift truck with an additional platform for the person who is lifted with the load,
- power-driven forklift truck, without boom and without platform for lifting a person with load.
In addition to forklift courses, with our company you will also gain qualifications for:
- general and special-purpose cranes,
- aerial work platforms and scissor lifts,
- telescopic handlers,
- HDS cranes,
- mobile platforms,
- cranes and tower cranes.
What requirements must be met?
- be at least 18 years old,
- have a primary school education,
- provide a doctor's certificate stating that there are no medical restrictions (e.g. visual impairment, epilepsy, or any medical condition that could put the operator or others at risk when operating the machine).
Check out our full range of training courses on our website or contact us!
Our head office is in Warsaw, but we train throughout Poland and beyond!
Questions and Answers
What are the requirements to participate in the training?
All applicants must be of legal age, have a basic education and show a medical certificate that there are no medical contraindications. For example, defects in eyesight may be a factor in not being able to gain certification.
What does the UDT do?
The tasks of the Office of Technical Inspection include, among other things, certification of the technical quality of equipment, supervision and control of compliance with regulations, including health and safety regulations, activities aimed at improving the qualifications of operators.
Which machines do we train on?
In addition to forklift trucks, our company also trains and certifies telescopic handlers, cranes, aerial lifts or HDS cranes, among others.