KURSO Training Center invites you to training for UDT qualifications. If you want to obtain the qualifications of the Office of Technical Inspection, you can do it with us. We guarantee fast, professional and comprehensive training at low prices!
- comprehensive and professional preparation for the exam
- program compliant with the latest UDT regulations
- theoretical and practical classes
- class time corresponding to courses and groups
Our offer includes:
- course for mobile platforms
- course for telescopic loaders
- course for gantries
- a course on cranes
- HDS course
- course for scissor lifts
- a course for aerial work platforms
- course for cranes (elevators)
- and other courses
The Office of Technical Inspection is a state institution dealing with the safety of technical devices and installations that are subject to technical inspection.
The list of devices subject to technical inspection is included in the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 7 December 2012 on the types of technical devices subject to technical inspection (Journal of Laws of 2012, No. 0, item 1468) issued pursuant to Art. 5 sec. 2 of the act on technical inspection.
The conditions that must be met to participate in UDT courses are:
- being 18 years of age or older
- at least basic education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
Our KURSO Training Center specializes in conducting UDT training courses for operators of various devices subject to technical supervision. We provide full and professional service that allows you to easily and quickly obtain UDT licenses.
Training for UDT qualifications includes:
- theoretical classes
- teaching materials
- UDT exam
- formalities related to taking the exam
All our courses for UDT licenses are created on the basis of the current, latest regulations of the Office of Technical Inspection, which translates into their effectiveness and high passing rate of exams by their participants.
Why is it worth choosing a hook - whistleblower course in KURSO?
- various activities available to choose from
- low and competitive prices
- a program that meets the requirements of the Office of Technical Inspection
- qualified staff guaranteeing practically 100% passing exams
- proven, activating teaching methods
- courses available open and closed
- many satisfied customers all over Poland
Enroll in the course!
If you have additional questions about our classes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We also encourage you to familiarize yourself with the full offer of the KURSO Center. In addition to UDT training, we also conduct G1, G2, G3, health and safety and fire protection training, altitude courses, welding and welding courses, training for forklifts. The full list of classes is available on our website.
Training for UDT qualifications - Warsaw and other cities in Poland - Kraków, Poznań, Lublin, Wrocław, Szczecin, Łódź - we cordially invite you!