Scissor lifts - lifts - they are small, work platforms can accommodate up to 7 people, reach up to 30 meters, are efficient, and work well both inside and outside buildings. These features make them widely used in construction, renovation and assembly works. Obtaining the authorization to operate these devices allows you to quickly find employment. Thinking about people planning to take the exam UDT we have created a course that provides the necessary theoretical knowledge and teaches how to use the scissor lifts in practice. The course program complies with the UDT training requirements.
Information about the training
- Objective of the course: preparation for passing the UDT exam and obtaining qualifications to practice the profession
- For whom: for people who meet the minimum requirements (age 18, at least basic education, no health contraindications), with experience in working with lifts or without experience
- The form of the course: open - for individual clients, training on specific dates and locations, closed - for corporate clients, only for a group of employees
- Course of classes: stationary or online (theoretical part) + practical part with the use of machines
Details of the price increase courses (price, program, dates, place of classes) are provided to our clients after determining the training needs. Please contact us:
Training and qualifications to operate scissor lifts
Mobile platforms, which also include scissor lifts, are devices subject to technical inspection. This means that in order to be able to operate them, it is not enough to have knowledge and practical skills. It is necessary to confirm the qualification in the form of an examination. Exams are organized by the Office of Technical Inspection throughout Poland, in its branches. Passing the knowledge test and the practical exam gives the right to practice the profession for 10 years. These powers are valid in Poland and abroad.
Completing the scissor lift course is not synonymous with obtaining qualifications, but it is an effective preparation for the exam. The scope of the material complies with the UDT examination requirements, and the dates of classes are adjusted to the dates of the tests, so that the waiting time is as short as possible for the participants. Candidates for operators, in addition to participating in classes, can also prepare using materials on the course platform, including tests with sample questions.
Uplift operator - job opportunities at the course
The investment in UDT training and examination usually pays off very quickly. Lift operators are sought for almost every major investment. However, construction projects are not the only places where operators can look for employment. Scissor lifts are also used, among others, in:
- High-bay warehouses and production halls
- Installation and renovation of lighting
- Cleaning windows and building facades
- Installation of large-format advertisements